Precautions taken by the Fine Fettle Clinic
During these unprecedented times we have been unable to offer any of our services for the safety of both practitioners and our clients. Throughout this period, we have continued to work hard so we are completely prepared for the future. We have put into place plans for how we will operate in the future. We will only open our doors when we have been told by the government it is safe to do so.
Before sharing these plans with you, I would like to stress that the cleanliness of our clinic has always been at the forefront of our minds. The extra precautions that we are putting in place are to ensure the absolute safety of all of our clients.
Precautions Taken for Treatments
- We ask that you wear a mask and sanitise your hands before you enter the clinic.
- Extra time will be allotted in between appointments to allow for the additional measures to be put in place.
- Please wait outside the clinic when you arrive for your appointment at both of our clinics. We will come to let you in at the time of your appointment.
- We have replaced the treatment bed to one made of faux leather which allows it to be cleaned with disinfectant between uses.
- We will be encouraging clients to pay for treatments via contactless.
- Any objects that are touched, such as door handles or card machine, will be disinfected between treatments.
- We will be wearing disposable gloves and masks during appointments which will be replaced after each treatment.
- Skin to skin contact will be limited as much as possible and will only happen when treatment is not possible without. Massage and soft tissue work will be done with a handheld massage tool.
Precautions Taken for Personal Training
- Personal training sessions will follow the same precautions as with treatments.
- As we have our very own studio, which is exclusively for 1 to 1 use social distancing will be possible at all times.
- Every piece of equipment used will be individually disinfected between sessions.
- To identify used equipment, they will be left on the floor.
Precautions Taken for Exercise
and Pilates Classes
- The entrance doors to the studio will remain open to enable class attendees to be able to enter the building without having to touch any door handles.
- We encourage you to bring your own Pilates or Yoga matt with you to classes. There will be some available if you forget yours or do not have one. Any matts provided will be disinfected after each use.
- Disinfectant will also be available for you to clean your matt if you wish to do so.
- The floor will be mopped and disinfected after each class.
- Teaching style will change slightly to include more demonstration and explanation as opposed to individual adjustment. This is to ensure social distancing during all classes.
We hope that the precautions above are a source of comfort for you. We are doing everything we can to ensure you are as safe as possible. We will review these changes regularly and when is appropriate and safe to do so, we will reintroduce more of our services, such as hands on massage.